Wednesday 1 July 2009

I meant to do this years ago...

At last, I've finally found the time and possibly even the motivation to keep track of my photographic exploits*. Hopefully the creativity will be there too, but feel free to let me know on that score.

The aim of this blog is to have a place where I can detail my successes and also learn from my not so successes. Somewhere I can come back to reference in the future, but also somewhere that hopefully proves useful to other would-be photographers out there; just as other blogs have helped me out along the way.

As the title says, I really have been meaning to do this for a good couple of years, I've just never particularly had the motivation or the time. And while time is still limited I realise that the longer I put it off, the more I'm going to have to cram in or miss out in order to catch up. So now is as good a time as any!

Right, enough of the blithering; on with the show!


*now now, do try to stay calm

No comments:

Post a Comment